Hereafter find some examples of our last events.
- A panel discussion with industry dedicated to PhD students and postdocs in February 2020.
- The CCMX-MARVEL Materials Science Day, in October 2019, meant to highlight cutting-edge research and give people a chance to network; with more than 60 people from industry and academia, the event produced rich outcomes.
- A talk about computer modeling for industrial applications by Massimo Noro, sharing his experience at Unilever and at STFC Daresbury, as first event of the CECAM/MARVEL Mary Ann Mansigh conversation series, in May 2019.
- An Industry Sector Day on Metallurgy in February 2019 to seek insight from industry.
- An Industry Sector Day inviting experts from the pharmaceutical and fine chemicals sector in October 2019.
- An Industry Sector Day on Energy in February 2020.
- The AiiDA tutorials, as training session to use the platform, which are also open to companies active in modelling. For the dates of the next events, have a look to the AiiDA website.
Moreover an individual visit on the basis of a specific request is always possible.
Contact: Pascale Van Landuyt