- Jente Clarysse from ETHZ has joined the group of Mathieu Luisier at ETHZ since end of April 2023, following an early application.
- Anna Paulish from EPFL will join the group of Nicola Marzari at EPFL from August 2023.
- Ayesha Ulde from the Indian Institute of Technology Madras in Chennai will join the group of Anirudh Raju Natarajan at EPFL from mid-August 2023.
- Aude Maier from EPFL will join the group of Lenka Zdeborová at EPFL from October 2023.
- Laura Mismetti from EPFL will join the group of Ivano Tavernelli at IBM from September 2023.
These five students bring the number of fellowships to 47 since the 2016 launch of the initiative, which involves two calls per year. Of these, 12 are already continuing at the PhD level in a MARVEL group or ex-MARVEL group. Of those who left, at least 11 are continuing at the PhD level outside MARVEL abroad. For those continuing at the PhD level in the field of MARVEL, the INSPIRE Potentials project is often crucial in the decision to stay in the domain.
Take the opportunity to discover the testimonials of some of our previous INSPIRE Potentials fellows here .
The INSPIRE Potentials fellowships aim to empower excellent female students to conduct their Master's research project in simulation and modelling in a laboratory belonging to the NCCR MARVEL. They consist of a six-month 12'000 CHF fellowship (+ 500 CHF for travel + separate coverage of tuition fees and medical insurance (for non EU participants)).
Please note that the next application deadline is 15 October 2023. All the information is available here.
Low-volume newsletters, targeted to the scientific and industrial communities.Subscribe to our newsletter