Frank Dobbin is a professor of Sociology at Harvard. He is chair of the Organizational Behavior PhD Program and coordinator (Harvard) for the MIT-Harvard Economic Sociology Seminar. Frank Dobbin has long standing experience in analyzing the impact of institutional strategies and actions to promote gender and diversity and is currently completing research on major diversity programs at US universities.
The conference will be followed by a round table with:
- Prof. Franciska Krings, Professor Organizational Behaviour, former Vice-Rector, UNIL
- Prof. Gisou van der Goot, Dean SV, EPFL
- Prof. Kilian Stoffel, Rector UNINE, swissuniversities Equal Opportunities Delegate
- Samuel Bendahan, UNIL/CDH EPFL, Member Swiss Parliament
- Emmanuelle Badu, Head of Mobile Business West & Diversity Delegate West, SWISSCOM
Participation upon registration here.
Low-volume newsletters, targeted to the scientific and industrial communities.Subscribe to our newsletter