Jun 11, 2018, 14:00 until Jun 15, 2018, 14:00, CECAM, Lausanne
The organizers of this CECAM workshop propose to gather all the key developers involved in the different efforts, both in Europe and in the US, of creating large databases (DBs) containing the calculated properties of existing and hypothetical materials obtained by high-throughput (HT) ab initio computations. The workshop obviously include some oral presentations about the different DBs and their latest capabilities. But, the largest fraction of the time is dedicated to more technical presentations and discussions about the first implementations of the common API. The organizers also propose to leave more than a full day for a coding party continuing to implement the common API.
- Gian-Marco Rignanese (Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium)
- Matthias Scheffler (Fritz Haber Institute of the Max Planck Society (FHI), Berlin, Germany)
- Nicola Marzari (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland and NCCR MARVEL)
- Rickard Armiento (Linköping University, Sweden)
- Saulius Grazulis (Vilnius University, Lithuania)