This CECAM workshop will focus on various key areas for developing the field of automated atomistic simulations.
In particular, it will
- support best practices,
- reduce redundancy,
- develop standards,
- integrate databases,
- roadmap key needs,
- brainstorm on future opportunities.
The organizers are
- Dane Morgan (University of Wisconsin - Madison, USA)
- Nicola Marzari (EPF Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Claudia Draxl (Humboldt University Berlin, Germany)
- Kristin Persson (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA).
More informations on the workshop can be found at http://www.cecam.org/workshop-0-1144.html